Saturday, February 27, 2010

Vacation, maybe?

We have been spending every spare second trying to figure out  a vacation for this April or May. My goodness what a waste of time! We could go to Europe for the same price as Disney. Although Sophie loves Cindergaga I bet she'd love Barcelona too!
We have been trying to fast track potty training so she could go to the kids club at a resort, but I think that may be an optamistic timeline. I remeber vacation planning being fun pre baby, now I think it is giving me a series of mini strokes.

Surgery is next Monday. That is also giving me some mini strokes, but we have to finish what we started. She might be a little upset if she goes to the prom with the bumps in her head. She is now systematically unraveling a ball of yars so I gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment