Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh potty training and juggling work

Sophie took an interest in the potty today. More specifically, she is into her big girl pants. So this is her practicing putting them on, putting them ALL on at once.

This is a very busy worktime for me, my part time job has swelled to full time (with the extra hours being volunteer). This means I am working from home while caring for the crazy babes. Wow, did I really just manage a conference call while changing a diaper and wrestling her off the table?

I am thankful for her and my job. I am trying to find the humor in this but all I can find is the path to high blood pressure and ruminations about how I should have picked a lucrative career so I could bring in help at times like this.

Ok, time to go make a blanket cave while putting away laundry, writing a letter for corporate sponsorship, submitting a grant support letter and packing for a conference! I will try to be more present once this work event passes. Either that or start smoking again!

No comments:

Post a Comment